as your labor doula
My goal as a labor doula is to support you throughout your pregnancy, birth and postpartum period by providing emotional and physical support as well as information to help you give birth in a way that feels right for you. I offer compassionate, non-judgmental support to women and partners and hold space throughout their transition from the exciting, and sometimes uncertain, days of pregnancy into parenthood.
my services include
- A complimentary meet and greet
- 24/7 phone/text/email support
- 2 prenatal visits at your home to discuss your birth preferences as well as prepare for the postpartum period
- An on-call support schedule from 37 weeks until you meet your baby (!)
- Continuous physical, emotional and informational support throughout the labor and birth - and support immediately after the birth to help facilitate feeding or any other needs you may be having.
- Reliable back-up with a doula who shares similar experience and philosophy
- 1 postpartum visit to process the birth, support feeding and address anything else that might be coming up
- Contact me to learn more about my services. I look forward to connecting with you!